Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Sunshine card

Hello everyone!

 
 I have a bright card to share with you! I made it using a new set of products from LDRS Creative: Hello Sunshine Stamp set, stencil and die. I love how all these products work together. You can even use only a stencil for creating beautiful flowers.

 
  That's what I did on this card. To create a card background I used only the Hello Sunshine stencil. I rotated the stencil to get a fun flower pattern. I used only 3 layers of the stencil set, I skipped leaves and small flowers.
  I cut out the card background using the second die from A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers Die Set.


  I filled the gaps between the flowers with small crystals and colorful dots I made with alcohol based markers. To add more interest to the flowers I used white gel pen and drew some highlights.
  
I used one of the stamps from Hello Sunshine Stamp Set to create a cute sentiment. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder on black cardstock, and I cut it out with the coordinating die.


Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What a wonderful vibrant cardzGalina. Love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete