Saturday, December 5, 2020

Waffle Flower December release

Welcome to Waffle Flower’s Slimlines & Alphabets Release day! This month, Waffle Flower is looking towards the new year with 4 stamp sets, 4 dies, 2 alpha die sets, and 4 stencils! All of the products from this month’s release are already waiting for you on the website here!

And,at first, I want to share with you a fancy Christmas card using Buffalo and Pine Trees Stencils and Bold alphabet dies.

 

How I made this card you can watch here ot on my Yoyutube channel.


I decorated my die cut letters with gold foil to add more shine on this card. I cut out letters using Bold Alphabet dies. I add a piece of double sided tape on a white cardstock, covered it with foil and run through the die cutting machine.

To create a card back ground I applied black ink through the Buffalo Stencil on a white cardstock and cut out an oval window. On other white piece of paper I applied green inks through Pine Trees Stencil and I fussy cut those trees.

 

Also, with Buffalo Stencil I created this card background. I cut out a panel using Mini Grid Cover panel die and yellow cardstock. Then, using a stencil with small squares I applied yellow inks on a card panel. I embellished the card with heat embossed flowers, I stamped them using Tender Blooms Combo and clear enamel dots.

Tender Blooms Stamp set is actually a big bouquet stamp with some additional flowers and pretty script sentiment. For my next card I stamped parts of this bouquet and placed them behind slimline frame. I cut it out with Slimline Window Trio Die from white glitter cardstock.

 

I colored those flowers with copic markers, I picked few different colors to match my ink blended card backgrounds.



Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on Wednesday November 9th, 2020 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 12/11/2020.

YOUR NEXT STOP -
Jeanne Jachna 

Good luck and have a great day!
Galina

 Supplies

 

50 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! The slimline 3 panel is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic! Hard to pick out a favorite, but I really do love that slimline card with the 3 panel of flowers...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the florals in the windows and that smile card - so unique. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. That black background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining your email list because I so admire your creative way of using stamps and colors. Also - your fussy cutting skills are epic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy, I'm new to Waffle Flower thanks to Vicky P. These are too cute for words. A must "go check it out" - Congrats on the line. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the sentiments and those alphas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards! Plaid always make think of Christmas. Your slimline card is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW your cards are so gorgeous looking! You are truly a very talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the buffalo plaid and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The florals are so beautiful. Also love the Tender Thoughts sentiments. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisela Delgado said: What beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Galina, your cards are stunning!! Thank you so much for the video showing how to use the stencils of the plaid and trees as well. Such a smart and original card. This release is AMAZING!! :)
    Angie
    abcammack@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cards! I love the stenciled designs on your first card! Lovely floral designs and color combos on your second and third cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love the Buffalo plaid and pine tree stencils together

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bright, bold and very creative.. love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the window trio die and tender flowers used on your card. Strikingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that big plaid - the trees
    pop off of the background.
    The three panel card is great.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of your unique cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards! I love how you made the partially foiled letters and I will be giving that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all really lovely, but that third one is simply spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are gorgeous! I love the partial foiling you did on the letters in your video!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, the flowers card is incredible! I love how you colored everything. I am going to try this today. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks For Sharing Your Beautifully Made Cards 😊
    So much goodness with this release 💕

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards! I love how you demonstrated using the buffalo plaid stencil. Your yellow card is so happy. I love the slimline card with the 3 windows and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards! I love the slimline floral one, the colours are so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic range of cards using the new release. I can't decide which I adore more, the lovely yellow geometric or the gorgeous colouring of the floral slimline! Beautiful work showcasing this release.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous!!Florals are great and the plaid is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love, love, love the half foiled letters!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow!!! Your cards are amazing and the foiled lettering added such a dazzle!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these cards! I am definitely going to "lift" your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cards are amazing! I love all the vibrant colors. Great new releases from Waffle Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a great idea! Ive not seen anyone Dividing the stamp ike this into a slimline format... brilliant. I love how cheerful the yellow card is. Man I love the font in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Each card is a little work of art! Beautifully conceived and executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards! I love the yellow geometric background

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful cards! I especially like the last card that you colored with Copic markers. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow fantastic cards..love the plaid first one and the floral images in the windows on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous cards. I especially love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are beautiful cards! I like the buffalo plaid card and the contrasts of the colors. I especially like the word Merry looking like it was dipped in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the plaid Christmas card with the Gold!
    Very elegant looking, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such beautiful cards! I especially love that Christmas one with the evergreen and the gold details!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Arita porcelain

    ReplyDelete