Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Two colored heat embossing. Christmas cards. Video

Hello everyone!

Today I wantto share two quick and easy Cristmas cards with Multicolored embossing technique. For sure you can create any occasion cards with this technique.

For both of  my cards I used the same materials – Snowflakes Stamp set and Darling Ribbon & Dotted Frames – Creative Dies and made them at once.



How to make those cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.



I used two colors of the cardstock to cut out panels and frames using Darling Ribbon & Dotted Frames – Creative Dies. I mixed those die cuts to create two colored backgrounds.


I stamped snowflakes with clear versamark ink on both of the die cuts. I separated die cuts and on the pink one I added gold embossing powder and on the grey – white embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment with black ink in the center and embellished the card with pink and clear crystals.


For my second card I used only white embossing powder and I stamped snowflakes on the top of the die cuts.

For my second card I used only white embossing powder and I stamped snowflakes on the top of the die cuts.


Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What beautiful, delicately coloured cards Galina - a pair of gorgeous cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete