Saturday, December 11, 2021

12 Christmas Tag Event at Ellen Hutson

 Hello everyone! 

I’m so happy to join this year 12 Christmas tags event at Ellen Hutson! 

I made a cute little tag using a round die from Farmhouse Tags by Ellen Hutson. Using this die I cut out a blue color base and then I cut out a smaller round panel from a white glitter cardstock using a circle die from Slim Shaker Circle dies by Waffle Flower Crafts.

I stamped a bear and a book from Den Sweet Den by Lawn Fawn with black Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers.


Also, I cut out a small label using a die from Farm Hous tags die set from a red cardstock and heat embossed a sentiment on it. 

I used fine detail white embossing powder to get a nice sentiment.

Join our fun challenge with your Christmas tag! to One of your tags could win you a $100 shopping spree at ellenhutson.com. Find details HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

11 comments:

  1. Beautifil coloring on your sleeping bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet cozy bear - how cute and fabulous is this tag! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, so adorable and your coloring on the bear is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bear that loves books! That's all I need for Christmas. Fantastic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could color with copics as well as you. He looks very cozy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful tag Galena. Love the way you have used the colours
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxinw

    ReplyDelete