Friday, December 17, 2021

Gold and Blue Floral card

  Hello everyone!

  Today and I want to share a shiny floral card with you. I made it using my favorite LDRS products from this year. 
  I created a card background using Brocade 6x6 Stencil and Gold Glimmer paste. You can use the stencil with any kind of medium. I prefer to use the stencils with this kind of shinny pastes and inks, the pattern will look gorgeous! How I used this stencil with LDRS Hybrid Inks you can watch HERE




  Also I cut out a big beautiful flower from a blue cardstock using Perfect Petals Layering Dies. This die has two petal layers, so it's super easy to line up and create a flower in seconds. Using a leaf die from this set I cut out two leaves from a piece of vellum. I attached them on the right side.

  To create a sentiment I used Friends 4x4 Sentiment Stack Stamp. I heat embossed the sentiment on a kraft cardstock with a white fine detail embossing powder. I cut out the sentiments with a coordinating die.


To embellish the card I used a few clear drops, I attached them with liquid glue on my flower.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What a dramatic and shiny card Galina - it's fabulous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete