Sunday, October 17, 2021

Cure fall card

 Hello everyone!

  I have a cute card to share with you today. I was playing with an adorable stamp set from Lawn Fawn - Let's go nuts a with little squirrels. I stamped them with Black Memento ink and colored them with copic markers.


  I cut out a green card panel with a window using STITCHED HILLSIDE BACKDROP and a green cardstock. Also I cut out an acorn house for squirrels, using Acorn House Die set  and placed a piece of pattern paper to create an unusual autumn sky :) 

Play with 
LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 110 – SPECTACULAR SKIES

Supplies


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Looooove that plaid paper! Loooove the mushie house! This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!! I love the colors you used, they are perfect for fall! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this fall card is adorable! Those little squirrells are so cute! thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete