Monday, October 18, 2021

Circle butterfly shaker card making + Distress ink blending. Video

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share a cute shaker card with butterflies. I made it usimg new shaker covers from Waffle Flower Crafts, and the are really time saving supplies.


How to make this card you can watch here or on my Yotube channel.


Card Details

At first, I applied pink, yellow and green Distress inks throughout the Butterfly Background Stencil on a white A2 card panel. Then I turned the stencil on 180 degrees and applied inks again to get more butterflies on a card.


I cut out a shaker window and attached a Slim plastic shaker Cover with a double sided adhesive tape from Tombow. To decorate the shaker opening I cut out small cute butterflies using Circle Butterflies die. I colored some inner butterflies with copic markers.

I stamped a birthday sentiment on a round die cut I made using Slim Shaker Circle Die. I cut it out from a pattern paper with clouds from a Special Delivery Paper Pad.


Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment