Friday, October 15, 2021

Ellen Hutson - ESSENTIALS BY ELLEN WINTER 2021 RELEASE

 Hello everyone!

I started making Christmas cards some time ago and I hope to have enough of them this year :) I hate the rush in December and prefer to have everything ready in advance. 

This time I want to share a clean and simple elegant cards I made with a new Winter release from Ellen Hutson. I finally tried my new Glimmer machine from Spellbinders for hot foiling and I'm obsessed. 


For my first card I used a Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp set with a coordinating die. I stamped the pattern with a large stamp and pink Distress Oxide ink. I stamped a few more Christmas trees on a separate paper with a light pink Distress oxide ink and cut them out with a coordinating die. I foam mount them on the card panel. 

I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on a black cardstock. To embellish the card I used clear pink crystals. 



I decided to make a foiled background for my second card. I foiled a beautiful large snowflake - Snowflake Hot Foil Stamp with a shiny Opal Foil on a light blue cardstock using Glimmer Hot Foil System. I heat embossed few images from Holiday Sprigs stamp set and attached them to a white tag, I cut out using Farmhouse Tags Die Set.


I stamped a multicolored sentiment on the tag using the  Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp set. I embellished the card with sparkly silver crystals. 


I made foiling on my third card too, but this time I used gold foil and a green cardstock. Also I added a stamped Christmas tree from the  Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp set. I cut out a circle window with Nesting Circle Die to create a focal point in the centre. 


To embellish the card I used clear crystals.


Here is my one layered stamped card with a beautiful large sentiment from the  Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment with a copper color embossing powder over the stamped Christmas trees. 



The second part of the sentiment I stamped with a black color Versafine ink. I embellished the card with cute tiny clay snowflakes. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Galina



0 comments:

Post a Comment