Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Inverse coloring with Distress inks and Studio Katia Lovely Blooms stamp set

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a fun coloring technique featuring a beautiful floral stamp set called Lovely Blooms from Studio Katia.

Featured products:

• LOVELY BLOOMS – Studio Katia

You can watch a video tutorial here or on my Youtube channel. 



  Next, I stamped flowers with waterproof black ink – Archival Black ink from Raner. I applied a small amount of water on the petals using a water brush, I tap them over with a paper towel to lift up some ink from the paper.

To add a shaine on my flowers I cover them with clear shinny ink using Wink of Stella, Tonic Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen can be used as a simillar product. 

I stamped a sentiment using a smaall stamp from Lovely Blooms stamp set and black Versafine ink. I decorated the card with a lot of sparkly crystals.

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment