Monday, August 16, 2021

2 ways of using essential circle frame dies. Video

Hello everyone! 

Today I have two different cards made with a same Nesting Circle Frames Die set. I used this die set to create one layered (with inlaid die cutting) card and to create a geometric pattern with negative die cuts. 

 Fuatured products:

Nesting Circle Frames Die 
• Tulips Stamp Set

How I made my cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


Card 1. Geometric pattern

  I applied distress oxide inks on a white paper and cut out 4 circle frames using Nesting Circle Frames Die set, I kept negative die cuts (thin circles between the frames) and attached them on the top left corner of my card.

 I applied light yellow Nuvo Drops between the die cuts. I stamped one tulip bouquet from Tulips Stamp Set and colored it with Copic markers. I cut out the tulips with Tulips Matching Die.

 For the sentiment I used pre stamped stripes I made with Label Maker Sentiments and Label Maker Sentiments Matching Die.



Card 2. Inlaid die cutting

  For this card I used different color cardstock and white pigment ink to change the shade of yellow cardstock for more lighter color (two pieces in centre)

  I attached all the die cut pieces on the card with double sided adhesive tape and liquid glue to create a plain one layer look. 

  I heat embossed a sentiment from Essential Sentiments Stamp Set  with a white powder on a black cardstock and cut it out with Essential Sentiments Matching Die. With a matching die I cut out a gap in the centre of my card to add a heat embossed sentiment on it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. wonderful cards Galena, and a fabulous video too - thanks so much for sharing how you made these
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete