Monday, August 9, 2021

Inlaid stamped scene and dry embossing with cutting die

Hello!

  Who is a coffee person here? Raise your hand! I will raise both of my hands :) As I love coffee, I love different cute coffee stamps, almost in the same way :) especially if in the stamp set there are such small details like in Coffee Shop Hamsters Stamp Set: tiny croissants, donuts and cups. 

Featured products:
Coffee Shop Hamsters Stamp Set 

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


 To create the card background I used a dry embossing technique, that means I embossed with a die. I have a stanchart BigShot die cutting machine and to make embossing with dies I need to open the first tab on my SIZZIX EXTENDED MULTI-PURPOSE PLATFORM and place a silicon mat on it with one cutting plate.

 In the video I showed this process, it's quite simple and you can use any thin silicon mats(even for bakery) or some special Impressions Pad\Silicone Rubber. I bought a silicon mats from CHEERY LYNN DESIGNS (EMBOSSING PAD KIT) just because there are two thickness pads, it's very comfy to use with thin and thick cardstock.

 So, on the white cardstock I made an embossing with Holiday Stripes die. And then I add a gray frame, I cut it out with the largest die from Die Nesting Rectangle Frames Die.


  To create a little bubble scene I cut out two white outlined circles and one Mint color circles using Outlined Circles Die. I stuck them together and adhered on the card panel. 
  I stamped cute coffee images on the inner (negative) white round die cuts with Memento black ink. I colored them with copic markers. 
 Also I colored round backgrounds with the same markers. On the top round die cut I stamped a sentiment using Sassy Speech Bubble Stamp Set.

I decorated the card with colorful enamel dots - Enamel Dots - Unicorn

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment