Monday, April 26, 2021

Bright birthday card with confetti

Hello everyone!
  I made a super fun and bright birthday card using Conffetti Die from Waffle Flower and with some sentiment stamps. I love use inks on my cards and I thought it would be fun to create a multicolored confetti background for my birthday card.

quick bright birthday card idea using confettin die from waffle flower crafts and distress inks

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel. 



  I start with applying light blue distress ink on a white A2 panel, then I add dark blue ink on edges and cut out an oval panel using Nesting Oval dies. With a same oval die I cut out one more white oval panel. I randomly applied red and yellow inks on it. 
  Next, I placed a Confetti die on a blue oval panel and run it through my die cutting machine, I repeat that step a one more time, to get a confetti cuts on all the panel. I glued the blue oval panel with confetti over the red&yellow oval panel.

 I stamped a sentiment using Happy Birthday Sentiments and black versafine ink. I cut it out with coordinating dies and foam mount on the oval panel. I heat emboss a second part of the sentiment on black stripe and placed it below the big sentiment.

quick bright birthday card idea using confettin die from waffle flower crafts and distress inks 2


  To create a card background I simple pick a pattern paper sheet from JJ's Rainbows Paper Pad. I foam mount the oval panel on a paper and finished the card by adding few bright enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies
 

1 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful colourful card Galina - Thanks for the video tutorial
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete