Thursday, April 29, 2021

2 cards using floral die set

 Hello everyone! 

  I'm so excited to share with you two cards using new amazing die set from Claina Palmer - Hibiscus, Flamingo Flower & Swiss Cheese leaf. This set is a part of  Blooming 'Ansome collection, with each set you can build a beautiful wreath and you decide how big it can be!

  But you can create not only a wreath, but any kind of project. I made a two bright greeting cards using a same floral die set. Also, for bot of my cards I used fabulous sentiments dies - Mix 'Em Dies - Essentials 2. I simply adore this font and how elegant die cuts are.

 
  For my first card I cut out a black panel using two biggest dies from 5"x 7" Double-Stitched Nested Dies. I run through the die cutting machine two dies at once and got a nice panel with a stitched frame. And I decorated only the inner black panel to keep the thin black frame on my card

  Next, I cut out a lot of flowers and leaves with Hibiscus, Flamingo Flower & Swiss Cheese leaf Die Set. I picked a bright colors of the cardstock to get a super colorful card background. I planned to have the sentiment in the centre, so I created 3 floral clusters around the centre. I foam mount them on a black panel and add two glitter enamel dots in the centre of flowers.

 
Other leaves and flowers I placed on edges and cut off the excess with my scissors. I decorated the card with a same glitter enamel dots and also with little white accents, I made with a gel pen.

  For my second card I cut out a same flowers and leaves, but this time I used two shades of the green cardstock to add more interest on my card.  I was experimenting with a slimline format and those dies work perfectly with any card format and I can make any type of composition, isn't that great?

  I cut out a slimline panel from an ivory color cardstock using DL Double-Stitched Nested Dies.


  To create a slimline composition I cut out 5 leaves and foam mount them horizontally as a first layer. Next, I cut out 3 big pink flowers and placed one in the centre and other two on the right and left side. After that, I add a smaller details to my composition.

 

  I cut out a sentiment using dies from Mix 'Em Dies - Essentials 2. The top layer I cut out from a black cardstock and the bottom layer from a same ivory cardstock I used for the card panel. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

 Supplies


0 comments:

Post a Comment