Saturday, April 24, 2021

3 cards 1 stamp set

 Hello everyone!

I want to share with you 3 card ideas using one stamp set with coordinating dies.

One of my favorite stamp sets from LDRS Creative is Lily stamp set. It's a super cute and beautiful set and I've shared a lot of cards with it and I still can't stop making cards with it :)
 

  So, for my first card I used a sentiment stamp and coordinating branch die. To create the card background I cut out a panel from a kraft cardstock using a Floral Mosaic A2 Cover Plate Die. I decided to create a wreath on my card and I cut out a lot of branches using coordinating die. Some of branches I cut out from a vellum. 
   I foam mount them on the top of the card panel. Using a banner die I cut out a stripe, and I heat emboss a sentiment on it. I used fine detail embossing powder. I fold the stripe into banner and foam mount in the centre of the wreath.
 
 
  Also, I decorate my card with two little butterflies. I used a small stamp from Country flowers Stamp Set. I heat embosesed them on vellum with a same white powder.
 
  For my second card I used a branch stamp. With a light green ink I stamped a pattern on a LDRS watercolor paper. I colored all the leaves with green and yellow Karin watercolor markers. They work perfectly on this watercolor paper. After the card panel was dried I made green and gold splashes on it.
 
  Using a small rectangle die from Pretty Patterns Slim Line die set I cut out a green frame, and with scissors I cut out a small white panel. On that white panel I stamped first part of sentiment - HUGS, using Sophie Alpha Lowercase 6x8 Stamps and dark green ink. And I heat embossed the second part of the sentiment on a black cardstock. I used Get Well 4x4 Sentiment Stack stamp set and coordinating stripe die.
 
  For my thirds card I used beautiful large flower stamp. I stamped the lily twice on a white panel. I stamped with black hybrid ink and colored the images with alcohol based markers.
  I applied light blue ink on edges to create a focal point in the centre. I stamped the large sentiment "Thanks" on a white paper and cut it out with coordinating die. And on a white stripe I stamped two more sentiments with same black ink.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.
Galina
 
Supplies:

1 comments:

  1. What amazing cards Galina - love them all, but I think the lily one is my favourite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete