Friday, April 23, 2021

April challenge at Waffle Flower

 Hello everyone!

  I'm hosting a new challenge on Waffle Flower's blog. This time I encourage you to create a card using your favorite color as a focal point. It can be a fully monochromatic card or you can add small accents with another color. 

  I created a blue floral card, I love all shades of blue and I decided to use them all :) I was playing with blue and black Ranger Alcohol inks on a Yupo paper, then I cut out a background with Nesting Hexagon die. With two smaller nesting hexagon dies I cut out a gold frame and adhered it on the panel. 

  Next, I stamped a few flowers and leaves from Simple Stems stamp set on a white paper, I stamped with Versamark clear ink and covered them all with gold fine detail embossing powder. I melted powder with a heat gun and cut them out with a coordinating dies. I made two small floral clusters and foam mount them on the hexagon panel.

  To create a sentiment I used Bold alphabet dies, I cut out a word "Hi" from a gold glitter cardstock and foam mount those letters in the centre of the panel. 

  I finished my card by adding clear enamel dots here and there. 


 So, you have time to enter by April 29 and win 25$ certificate to Waffle Flower Shop. You can play on all 3 WF platforms:

1. Blog entries - HERE

2. Instagram entries 
Post your project(s) to your own Instagram Feed and add the hashtag for this challenge: #WFC2104W4.
Remember to tell us what Waffle Flower products you used in the photo description.

3. Facebook entries
If you haven't already, join Waffle Flower Garden Group on Facebook.
Upload your project photo to the challenge album.
Remember to tell us what Waffle Flower products you used in the photo description.

And don't miss my next Facebook Live! We will create a fun shaker card with lots of confetti and some cute puppies. I will run the live class in Waffle Flower Facebook group HERE on April 27, 11:00 AM Eastern Time.   


 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Galina

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What an exquisite card Galina - love the background and how you used the gold frame inside the panel. You colouring of the flowers is beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete