Monday, April 19, 2021

4 cards using 1 panel die

Hello guys!

Today I want to share with 4 quick card ideas using 1 panel die. For all my cards I used Stitched Flower Panel Die from Waffle Flower Crafts some patterned paper and embellishments.

How I made those cards you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel. 


  Why I love panel dies so much, because I can use negative and positive die cuts separately or all them at once on a same project. They give a lot of possibilities and, of course, you can get a beautiful card backgrounds in a few minutes.

  Fort the card below I used a negative die cut ( I get it after I was a green stripe card) I simply adhere it on a white card base and embellished with colorful enamel dots.

   On my next card I used some inner die cuts to create a shape as a focal point on my card background. I foam mount a panel die cut on a yellow patterned paper and adhered with liquid glue few flowers directly on the paper. I heat embossed the sentiment on a black cardstock, cut out it using coordinating dies and placed in the centre of my card.

 
  For this colorful card I used only "leftovers" from cutting out the panel. I foam mount them on a rainbow pattern paper and placed on more diamond shape die cut from vellum. Also, I cut out an oversized word "Heart" from a yellow and violet cardstock, I used the violet die cut to create a shadow. I foam mount the sentiments in the centre.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

 Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment