Thursday, March 4, 2021

Color swatch orginize book

 Hello everyone! 

  More then crafting I like to organize my supplies, especially make some swatches :) I got them for every medium in my stash and they are supper helpful for making backgrounds, cards and coloring.  Some of my swatched I showed HERE and today I want to show my swatch book.

  I started it not long time ago, when I grab a new type of ink called Kaleidacolor from Tsukineko. Every ink pad consist of a 5 smaller pads with different ink colors and they definitely should be organized :)

Here is how book is look like. As a base I have a 6x8 Scrapbook.com two ring album with black and white stripes. It's actually the album for memory keeping, but why not to use it in other way?

 

 In a little tab holder I drew colorul letters.

 

 Also I used a clear pockets - 6x8 Page protectors to hold all my nots, cards and swatches. To embelish my pages I used paper cards for memery keeping  Simple Scrapbooks - Cards - Everyday Moments. I picked some natural cards without any scrapbook sentiments and decorated them.

On a first page I put a large card and cut out a gold letters using Waffle Flower Crafts - Tower Outline Alphas dies.

 

  For the each ink pad I have two pages: on the left page I have some pretty cards and a stamped image with a particular ink pad. On the right I have swatches and color combinations. For a small swatch card (left top corner) I cut out a white piece of paper and stamped a square frame with lines using Waffle Flower Crafts - Combo Swatch Stamp. 

  Then using a small rectangle stamp from Waffle Flower Crafts - Color Combos for Ink pads Set. I stamped all the colors inside of the square frame. Below I wrote the ink names. 

 

  For the large color combination card I used Waffle Flower Crafts  - Color Combos die and stamp Combo. I stamped square frames and filled them with color. I stamped triangles, smaller squares and rectangles using again Waffle Flower Crafts - Color Combos for Ink pads Set.

And I love how cards are match with ink swathes:)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. You are so beautifully organised Galena - this is a gorgeous and practical way to store you colour swatches
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete