Monday, March 8, 2021

Birtday (beerthday :)) card for a man

 Hello everyone!

  Today I want to share with you an idea of quick & easy masculine card. I know, sometimes, the most difficult card to make are for our men: dads, brothers, husbands or boyfriends :)

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel

  I used a regular black cardstock as a panel for my card and I decorated it with a lot of beer bottles. I cut them out from a colored cardstock and green pattern paper from Half-Half Lines - Enchanted Paper Pad and Half-Half Lines - Unicorn Paper Pad. 

  I used a great set of dies and stamps called Home Brew Combo - Waffle Flower Crafts. I attached all the bottles directly on the black cardstock. For a tiny embellishments on bottles and for bottle caps I used gold mirror cardstock.


 I heat embossed a birthday sentiment on a dark blue cardstock and attached it to the card too. I embellished my card with a few beer bubbles :) Clear enamel dots are super versitate stickers :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment