Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Winter theme cards with non-winter supplies

 Hello crafty friends! 

I'm so excited to be back on Honey Bee Blog and share with you some Christmas inspiration using non-winter stamps and dies, like this Camp Trailer die.

I really love Camp Trailer die, and I made a couple of seasonal cards with it already and now its turn for a winter camp trailer! I cut out almost all the trailer pieces from Holiday Traditions paper pad and I want to decorate my trailer with a wooden panel.

So, I heat emboss a wood grain panel using Wood Grain Background Stamp Set on a kraft cardstock, I used white fine detail embossing powder. After I melt powder I cut out a one more panel for the trailer.

 

To decorate the trailer I used few stamps & dies from Gingerbread House Add-on Stamp set. I copic colored few decoration and cut them out with coordinating dies.

You create a shaped card with the trailer die set or you can put it on A2 card base, it fits perfectly. Next, I want to create a snowfall card background for this card. I applied light blue ink through beautiful Snowfall Background Stencil and foam mount the trailer on it. With a large stamp from Happy Birthday Stamp Set I stamped a sentiment underneath trailer.

 

For my second card I decided to transfer some bee stamp and dies into winter one. I cut out Bee Hive Box from kraft cardstock and from leftover pieces with wood grain pattern. And to decorate it I used Gingerbread House Add-on Stamp set again. Some elements from this set are perfect match for the Hive box.

 

Also, in this set I found two little Santa's hats and I placed them on a little bees. I stamped them with Happy Fall Y'all Stamp set. I copic colored them with tradition bee colors and cut out with coordinating dies.

As for card background I used a same Snowfall stencil and a same blue ink, but this time I applied glitter paste over the ink and only after that I removed a stencil. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will have a good day.

Galina

Supplies used:

0 comments:

Post a Comment