Thursday, December 17, 2020

Layered snowfall using basic supplies

 Hello everyone!

 I’ve started making Christmas cards some time ago and today Im going to show how to create a beautiful and quick cards using FLORAL SNOWFLAKE STENCIL

 

How to made such cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel


 

 For the first card I decided to use some cool tones of my distress inks, and at first I’m applying light shades of blue inks on a white card base. 

 

To create a second layer of my snowy card I used a piece of transparent vellum. I cut it a little bit bigger than my card just to for easier positioning later on the card. And I apply inks trough the stencil on the vellum piece. Darker colors are better visible on vellum so I picked a dark blue intense colos from my stash.  

To hide the foam tape between layers I cut ot a white frame using Half Striped Cover plate die. I cut off the inner stripes and adhered the frma on the vellum. In a same way I created one more card, this time I used some pink and red shades of distress inks. 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment