Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas foiled cards, zero waste of foil!

 Hello everyone! It's Galina with you today and I want to share a two cards using Snow Deer To Me Stamp set and Decofoil from Thermoweb.

 
  I decided to create a winter forest scene with a two tree stamps from Snow Deer To Me Stamp set. I stamped them with clear embossing ink on a kraft card panel. I covered the images with sticky embossing powder, I melt powder with a heat gun and after it became sticky. I covered the whole panel with a piece of Summer Rainbow Deco Foil from Thermoweb.
 
  I placed the panel with foil in the folded copy paper and run it through my diecutting machine, in this way the foal sticks better to stamped images.
 
 
  I gently peeled off the foil sheet and got those beautiful multi colored trees. With a white gel pen I draw hills and blend them a bit with white ink.
 
  Using two small heart dies from Slim Line Corner Scallop Die Set I cut out two labels from a white and kraft cardstock. On the inner piece I heat emboss a sentiment using a beautiful script stamp from Elegant Holiday Wishes Stamp set.
 


  With a leftover foil piece I decided to create a slimline shaker card.
 
  I put this piece inside of a regular transparent foil and run it through the laminator. Foil sheet became thicker and I can use it as a window for the shaker. Also, I heat emboss a sentiment on it, I picked a large sentiment stamp from Magic of Christmas Sentiments Set.
 
  I cut out a gold frame with dies from Slim Line Corner Scallop Die Set and two rectangular pieces from a violet cardstock. I cut a scallop edge on them using a biggest die from Slim Line Basket Weave Pocket Die Set. I put some white sequins in the shaker and adhered it on a green card base.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Your projects are absolutely stunning! You are a master at using the embossing powder foiling method.

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete