Friday, December 18, 2020

Spellbinders Grab Bags

Hello everyone!

This exclusive TWELVE piece bundle features an assortment of Spellbinders & Fun Stampers Journey products that includes an Embossing Folder, Dies, Stamps, & Embellishments This bundle is valued over $160! Get yours only for 45$ HERE (click)

Plus, get a free gift with purchase on orders over $100 you will receive a Jane Davenport Color Pencil Set as well as FREE US Continental Shipping now through 12/20/2020 at Midnight MST.

 

See all details here: https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/super-surprise-bundle/ Plus, we are still offering a free gift with purchase on orders over $100 will receive a Jane Davenport Color Pencil Set as well as FREE US Continental Shipping now through 12/20/2020 at Midnight MST. There are also banner creatives for both these promotions now available in the banners section of ShareASale.

1 comments:

  1. I attempted to go to your page to see the details regarding the surprise bundle. I get an error notice. I even searched surprise bundle and got no results. I enjoyed the blog hop and I am interested in several of the products. I'll be ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete