Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tiny shaker elements on a slimline card

 Hello friends! 

 I want to share with how to create little shakers inside of the pretty cups with craft supplies. It's a stamp set from our new release, if you missed it you can find all information and all new supplies in this post(click). Also for today's project I picked new slimline dies and I absolutely in love with this new card format. 

 

How I made this card you can watch here or on My Youtube channel. 

 

To create a bright background I cut out a white card panel using slimline dies set 2 and I add distress inks, I applied them diagonally with Studio Katia blender brushes on a thick cardstock. I masked edges of my die cut with a masking tape to keep them white. 

 

 

Inside of the two pink cups I put yellow crystals called Pineapple Delight, they look so yummy! All my images I colored with copic markers. I colored the cups with 3 shades of the each color to create a more realistic look on them. 

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 Galina

Supplies

     

1 comments: