Thursday, June 25, 2020

Studio Katia June 2020 Release Blog Hop




 Hello everyone and welcome to our blog hop! 

 This release includes 6 New Clear Stamp Sets and 4 Sets of Coordinating Dies, 6 New Stand Alone Creative Dies, 15 New Embellishments and a Studio Katia FIRST 6X6 Paper Set! 

 I'm super excited about this release, there a lot of new dies and now Studio Katia has my all time favorite format - slimline dies, with some additions of scalloped rectangle dies :) Full release you can find HERE


   For today I prepared 3 cards using new relese products. My first card I made using SPORT-BALLS TRIMMING Sstamp set and sentiment stamps from HAPPY CELEBRATIONS Stamp set.

   I stamped the sport stuff on A2 white card panel and I cut out the image with coordinating dies, these die is just a border dies and you can create endless card design with them.


  I colored all the images with copic markers and I stamped a sentiment using red ink. To finish my card I placed the card panel on a dark blue card base.


  On my second card I created a little shaker cup. I made it using CRAFTASTIC stamp set and coordinating dies. Ans in cordinating die set you can find a beautiful sentiment die. I used it to cut out a yellow word "Crafty", love this font. 


To create a card background I used a piece of new paper with a large rainbow stripes, and for the main card panel I used a bright yellow cardstock.


Inside of this shaker I put some tiny white sequins - VANILLA LUSTER FUSION


  For my third card I used a new alphbet die set - CHUNKY ALPHABET. I cut out letters from a white glitter cardstock.  To create the card panel I used a new cover plate die - RECTANGULAR DOTS COVER. I made some ink smushing on it with yellow, pink and gren distress inks.

 Also, I add beautiful splashes on top and the bottom of the panel using INK SPLASH STENCIL and Blender brushes.



Giveaway

Studio Katia is giving away a $50 Gift Certificate on their Blog.
All comments must be left by Friday, July 3rd, 2020, 23:59 PM EST.
All winners will be announced on Sunday, July 5th, 2020 on SK Blog.

Giveaway from me

If you want to increase your chances and win a $25 Gift Certificate please leave a comment under this post, you can tell which product you like most or how was your day :)



Blog hop list
Supplies

56 comments:

  1. Super awesome set of cards! The crafty cup is so colorful and full of cheer! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your cards are wonderful. So much colour and happiness in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely, you did a great job with them! My favourite card is the crafty hugs one - love how you turned the cup into a shaker, and these papers are simply delicious! :-) But I must say, I also really love how you coloured that ball card - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the crafty mug and my day is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous cards!Love the crafty mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Galina! Love your fun cards. L*O*V*E how you made the
    cup a shaker - my fave type of card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are gorgeous! They are so much fun and they are so colorful! I love this new release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards! You did an amazing job of showcasing the new products in this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful set of cards. Features the new products beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All 3 of these cards are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Galina, your cards are all gorgeous! I am loving these new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I love the shaker cup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your cup card, AND the splotches of color card. THESE ARE GORGEOUS and wonderful. Thank you for showing us--inspiring us to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, you got your craft on! All beautifully made cards. With lots of nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards. My favorite is the little cup shaker! And your ink smooshing or splotching is great. What a pretty cover die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your sports balls card and the beautiful CRAFTY card with that great background paper! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! I love the little shaker in the cup. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply adorable....really love your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely showcase of the sets in this release, your cards are a fab range of styles. My fave is your second card, I love the bold graphic stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your projects are wonderful! I especially love the crafty mug and the shaker element.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What happy cards and vibrant colors!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow Galina, I love your cards. You are very good at this! I will be subscribing to your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome cards! I really love your shaker card with the cup of crafty goodies! What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all 3 of your cards! So creative & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great inspirations.
    My favourite product is the new Black white and rainbow paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards Galine - I love your final card with that wonderful cover plate die and the gorgeous colour you used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so bright and cheery; I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice project mix. I like the quick look at the paper packs and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful cards. This is an amazing release and you've showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful coloring.
    Wonderful cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards, Galina! I love all of the different styles you showcased. These new products look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute and beautiful looking cards! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic trio of cards! Every time I see the sports stamp I want it more! :D The artsy striped paper is perfect for your crafty card. And I love the combination of ink smooshing and stencilled ink splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These bright colorful cards are fabulous!! Your coloring is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great cards! I am loving that new sports border!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Bold, happy and fabulous cards! Love your creative designs and use of so many of the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous cards ...love the clean design on the sport card and the stripes of colour on the cup card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. A trio of delightful cards, Galina! The sport ball card especially catches my eye, as both my niece and nephew have taken sport ball 'classes' in the past! I feel a shopping coming on!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fabulous cards! Love the sports theme and the beautiful crafty card and the gorgeous watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a lovely set of cards!! I really love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your cards!!! They are so amazing. I love the bright colors. I especially like the sports card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. love your cards - they are so different and inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are so amazing. I really love the shaker effect in the little cup! So sweet, great details!
    I enjoyed this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love all 3 of your cards but my favorite is Crafty Hello with all the pretty colorful splashes!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So many great creations! Love that the cup was turned into a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  48. So excited for this release! Love all the cute goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow...All the cards are so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow, beautiful cards. Such great inspiration. Love them all. What a way to end a great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  51. When I use ink I make mud! I am in love with yoir card with the schmoosh topped with a splat stencil! I must try that! Beautiful colors. Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  52. So wonderful cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the variety of colorful cards you created.

    ReplyDelete