Friday, June 19, 2020

Video. Easy diecutting tips: shaker and dimensional hearts

 Hello everyone! It’s Galina. Today I want to show you two classic die cutting cards using Shaker Heart Die Set, SPRING BOUQUET DIES and NESTED SQUARES dies.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.


   I want to create a diamond heart on the card because I need a special card for my friend. And we all know good friends are like diamonds – precious and rare 🙂  And I was so inspired with this them! I found in my stash a perfect cardstock sheets for this project: white glitter, silver mirror and holographic cardstock.



With all those beautiful cardstock sheet I die cut a heart and also I cut out a few additional elements from a white cardstock to create a dimensional elements on the card. All dimension parts are sticked together 3-4 die cuts. My first card I decorate with a shiny crystals from Studio Katia, they look like diamonds too!




   From the previous cars I got a lot of leftover die cuts and I decided to create one more card. From smaller square frame I made a shaker element. I add a piece of an acetate sheet on it and a foam tape on all frame. On the card base I put a iredesents crystals, but I removed the biggest ones, because they will not move well in my shaker and I don’t want to add an extra layer of a foam tape on the card.


That’s all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies


1 comments:

  1. thanks for all your tips in the video Galina. Your cards are beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete