Thursday, June 18, 2020

Father's Day card Ideas

Hello everyone!
Today I want to share a classic card and a special medal I made for Father's day :)


 For this card I used latest die sets from Claina Palmer Designs. Actually I used a same Medal die set to create a medal and a card. It's easy to mix and match these dies and use them on any project. Those round border dies are perfect for shakers card too, I'll show shaker samples very soon ;)




 Also for this card I used some sentiments - Mix 'em Dies - Family 2 dies to cut out the word "Father" and a small sentiment stamps. Using Mix 'em Stamps - Family I heat embossed a sentiment on the black cardstock and cut out a stripe using smallest die from Banners Die Set.


To create the medal I used  Medal die set and Awards Die Set. 


 After die cutting only I have to do is to add a ribbon and cute medal is done.


 I'm going to join:
PaperFunday-18-Make-it-masculine
DragonflyDreams-Make-it-masculine
Try it on Tuesday: Make it Masculine
CASology Challenge #370 – Father


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Galina


8 comments:

  1. What a great pair of co-ordinated projects Galina!
    I love that you used the medal dies on your card to show how flexible the dies are.
    Thank you so much :)
    Claina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Galina - love your colours, and the dimension the multiple die cuts give
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects! Perfect for Fathers Day!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun use of the die. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome card and wonderful Metal...perfect for Dad! Thanks for accepting the challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges this month. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and medal too


    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fathers day project - the use of the dies was perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete