Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Jane's Doodles Blog Hop

Hello everyone! For today I have two cards using new stamps from Jane's Doodle: Tulips and Spring icons stamp sets.

 For my first card I used one stamp from Tulips set to create a floral card background. I love no-line watercolor cards, but it's so hard for me to make a good photo of a watercolor background )) I accept any tips and advices about this problem ))

 For the second card I used cute snail stamp. Again I made a no-line coloring and placed my snails around the sentiment. I embelish my card with few bright Nuvo Drops.


If you want to win a stamp set of your choise from JD shop join our blog hop and leave a comment!
Your next stop - Kaja's Blog. 
Winner announced on Friday.

Also, you will have a 30% OFF on all stamps during the blog hop, SHOP HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies




18 comments:

  1. Loved that rainbow card...so cheerful and soft in its own way...Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, Galina, these are both so beautiful, love them both! And the new sets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!
    these are stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a beautiful floral background! Awesome coloring! And the rainbow snails are super darling cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created an overall effect on the first and then the pretty rainbow snail parade on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both the cards soooo much.. The tulips are so beautifully colored and the blue color that you've used to around the tulips add so much depth.. I love the card and the card using spring icon.. Omg the soft hues in the card make it so delicate.. Perfect for anyone.. I love love the cards soo much.. Thank you so much sharing... Loads of love.. Stay healthy stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the no-line coloring, so bright and cheerful cards. This made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! Love the colors you used on your tulips card, and the rainbow snails are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful mind blowing cards.. you gave such a amazing colours to flower and background which amaze me .. feel like looking at your cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards Galina - love how you have used just the tulip head and made that stunning background! The snails are such fun, and you have again coloured them beautifully in such unconventional colours
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! I LOVE your tulip design and gorgeous cute snails!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright and cheery colors! We need cheery right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beyond amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. Galina, these cards are awesome! And I think your photos are beautiful too. I especially love the tulip card! I can't imagine how long that too you to do. I need more practice at no-line watercolor and this is probably the best way to do it... the same image over and over. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love both your cards. The tulip head background is awesome. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those rainbow snails have my heart!! Eeekk!! SO so cute and a fabulous way to use a small image and fill up the card! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete