Thursday, April 2, 2020

Cards to Kindness





 Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing 4 clean and simple cards using brand new stamp set from Scrapbook.com - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Cards for Kindness.

This stamp set includes lots of sentiments stamps for any occasion, but also it has a few small stamps with images. And with those small stamps I created my first 3 cards. Using red, blue and yellow distress inks I created two backgrounds with rainbows. I stamped on a precut panels from Scrapbook.com. 


 To stamp a sentimet I used Versafine black ink and big sentiment stamps.


For the thirsd card I used a small stamp with a sun and clouds. I stamped a whole card background using black ink, and then I colored all images with a Copic markers.


 I cut out a circle and stamped sentimnet on it.


Also I decorate my card with a rain drops, I applied a transparent Glitter nuvo drops between the clouds, hope you can see them on the photo :)


To create my last card I used same stamp set and Stencils - Rose Bloom. At first, I applied light pink
of Hybrid Ink  - Ballet Slipper on a white card panel, next I covered the card panel with a stencil and applied a dark pink color, next I applied orange color of Hybrid Ink - Orange Cream. I stamped a sentiment on the oval die cut and foam mount it on the card.


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Galina - love the stenciled one in particular, the shading is beautiful.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE the clouds!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are ADORABLE!! :D

    ReplyDelete