Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Two cards using Claina Palmer's Blooming 'ansome Gladioli & Eucalyptus Die Set

 Hello everyone! Today I want to share a two new cards I made using Claina Palmer's dies. Fpr both of my cards I used Blooming 'ansome Gladioli & Eucalyptus Die Set.


  For my first card I created a card background using Broderie Anglaise Background Stencil  and transparent glitter paste from Nuvo. I cut out a white card panel using A6 Double-Stitched Nested Dies and applied pate through the stencil.
   I cut out a lot of leaves from a green cardstock and I attached them together onto a wreath using small brads. I covered brads with a die cut flowers from the same die set. I heat embossed a sentiment using white embossing powder.



 For my seconsd card I cut out two card panels using few dies from 5"x7" Double-Stitched Nested Dies.
On a smaller panel I applied lot of different distress inks and splatters with a water brush. I cut out a branches with leaves , I rotates the die cuts and glued back into the negative die cut.


After I put back all my die cuts (I had two cut out few extra pieces) I stamped a big sentiment using Versa mark black ink. I embellished my card with a few Nuvo drops.


Have a great day!

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Galina - I love the second one with the re-inserted die cuts - that is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful cards Galina!

    I love all of the dimension in the first card from the stenciled glitter to the wreath.
    The second card is a riot of colour and I love it combined with the die cut inlay technique you've used.

    Thank you so much
    Claina :)

    ReplyDelete