Sunday, September 19, 2021

WF September challenge - Fall favorites

 Hello everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Waffle Flower! This time we have a Fall theme and my mini theme is "Use 3 or more iconic fall images\objects" On my card I used a lot of fall leaves and 3 pumpkins.

 
I made the leaves background using Maple Leaf stencil. I applied red and orange distress inks through the stencil. I cut out a frame for my leafy background using Wooden frame die. 

With a nesting cup die I cut out a cup for my pumkin spice latte. I decorate it with a scallop die cut. which I cut out using a small slimline die from Slim Lacy Layers, trimmed it off with the scissors and decorated with a stamped pumpkins from Pumpkin House Stamp set. 

I added a few leaves from the Two-step Leaves Stamp set and stamped a sentiment using Coffee shop talk Stamp set and dark brown ink. 

JOIN the challnge HERE



 Supplies

 

1 comments: