Friday, September 17, 2021

Holiday card with a poinsettia

Hello everyone!
  I have a holiday card to share with you. I fell in love with this beautiful poinsettia stamp set called Potted Poinsettia 4x6 Stamps. This stamp set includes a huge image of a poinsettia in a pot and it's very easy to color. There are a lot of leaves, but they are all quite big, so you can make a nice shading on them.


 I stamped the poinsettia image with black ink and colored it with alcohol based markers. I cut out the image with a coordinating die.
 To create a fancy card background I cut out a beautiful pattern with Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate II from a white cardstock and adhered it on a grey card basse.


 I stamped a sentimente from a Potted Poinsettia 4x6 Stamp set on a kraft cardstock using Watermark Emboss Pad. I covered the sentiment with white embossing powder and melted it with my heat gun.

Thanks for stopping by.
Galina

Supplies

1 comments: