Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Easy stenciling techniques with a mini stencil mat

Hello everyone! 
  Today I have 3 cards to share with you, they all are quick and easy to make and the result is super fun. I was playing with new mini Stencil mat from Waffle Flower aw well as some new stencils - Maple Leaf background Stencil and Cute leaf stencil 

  
 

How I made all my cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


  On the left card I applied distress inks (Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey) through the stencil and on the right card I applied Brutus Monroe Finishing glaze through the stencil, and I didn't clean the stencil after distress inks, so I mixed glaze and inks on the card panel to create a multicolored leaves. 

 Also, I added gold splatters on the left card with Ecoline gold liquid watercolor paint.

 I cut out frames for the sentiments using Nesting Hexagon Frames Die. I stamped the birthday sentiments from the Essential Celebrations Stamp set. I embellished the cards with enamel dots

 

  For my third card I created a rainbow color background using Cute Leaf stencil. I made tone on tone blending with distress inks (Abandoned coral, Mustard seed, Blueprint Sketch, Crushed Olive). I cut out the slimline panel using Nesting Slimline die. I decorate the card with a beautiful flowers from Anemone Stamp set. 


  I stamped two sentiments on the colorful card panel using Sentiment Additions 2 and Versamark black ink. I cut them out with coordinating dies and foam mount back on tha card.
 

Thanks for stoping by!
Galina

Supplies 

0 comments:

Post a Comment