Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Two cards with one stamp

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you two different cards with same rubber stamp from Laserowe love - Kwiaty - Be with Me.


  I made my first card in clean and simple style using some distress inks and distress markers. I stamp a floral bouquet with black hybrid ink on a watercolor paper card. I covered the image with premade mask (I stamped one more bouquet on a masking paper and cut it out without borders).
   Next I placed one more mask with circle. I applied blue, dark blue and violet colors of distress ink to create round colorful background under the bouquet.


  I removed all masks and colored flowers with distress markers. I embellish my card with transparent dots and a sentiment, which I die cut from a gold glitter paper.

 For my second card I used same stamp and and paper sheet from Be With Me collection by Laserowe Love.


   I stamped floral image twice on the watercolor paper and used my Prima watercolor paint to color all flowers. I cut out flowers with scissors. 
   I cut out two card panels, one with rectangle die from patterned paper and  other one from green cardstock. I was lucky to have in my stash matching green cardstock :) Also I cut out an oval scallop frame from pink cardstock,  it was a bit bright for my card, so, I changed color of the frame applying white pigment ink on it.



   I foam mount all elements on the green card base and add a sentiment. I cut sentiment from decorative scrapbooking paper stripe

 Supplies


With My first card I want to join
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Clean and Simple
 


TCP Tuesday – CAS

3 comments:

  1. Excellent masking on your OLC! Beautiful end result! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS too

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning looking cards...so beautiful.
    So glad you came to play along with us at The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Great job masking! Love your amazing colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS one layer challenge.

    ReplyDelete