Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Alcohol ink card background | Studio Katia

 Hi everyone! I want to share with you a clean and simple card using one of my favorite mediums - alcohol inks.



   I cut out a card background for Yupo paper, special paper for alcohol inks. I add a bit of Blending alcohol solution over a panel and next I add few drops of purple, blue and light blue alcohol inks. I blow air through a plastic straw to move and blend all colors.
  
After the card panel is completely dry I stamped flowers with archival black ink. Next I heat embossed a sentiment with regular white powder on a piece of black cardstock, I attached a strip with sentiment onto piece of a glitter cardstock and then onto the card panel.


At last I add few Nuvo drops to embellish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment