Saturday, August 17, 2019

DIY Stencil + coloring with Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens + Video +15% OFF

Hi everyone! 
   Today I’m sharing a soft and delicate floral card using new beautiful stamp – Botanical Burst as my focal point on the card and one tiny sentiment stamp from – Celebrate Sentiments Stamp set.

Get 15% OFF on all TS products with this link UK - CLICK   US Shop - CLICK  until August 31


   For this card, I decided to combine pastel colours of Aqua flow pens with similar colours of Hybrid Inks to create colour coordination.
  My perfect match is Spring Meadow pens and such inks: Pink Sherbet, Spring Heather (light violet colour) and Powdered Peach.
   I also embellish my card with perfectly matching sequins from Golden Years Sequins set.

In the video below I show you how I made this card


How to Make this card

  • Prepare a card base, a white card panel and a piece of heavyweight cardstock
  • Create a DIY stencil or mask. For today  I used Curved crosses & simple stripes die set by Tonic Studios to do this.
  • Apply different colours of hybrid inks through the stencil or mask.
  • Stamp a flower bouquet with black hybrid ink on a watercolour paper
  • Colour your image with Aqua flow pens. Add colours on places where shadows should be and blend colours with a water brush or a paintbrush and water.
  • Cut out the bouquet with scissors.
  • Foam mount the floral image in the centre of the card panel
  • Stamp a sentiment under the bouquet.
  • Embellish your card with sequins. Use clear-drying strong liquid glue for adhering sequins on the card, such as Adhesives – Deluxe Adhesive or Funky Glue Pen.


 I hope you like this card and that I inspired you to try this simple technique.
Have a great day!

Supplies UK


Supplies US

0 comments:

Post a Comment