Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Heart shape floral cluster, masking technique + VIDEO

Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you how to create a card with only one small flower stamp :) I used two stamps from Floral Wreath Stamp set by Studio Katia and cover die with hearts - SCALLOP HEARTS COVER Die.


Please, enjoy the video




I colored flowers with alcohol Copic markers. For Copis I always use special marker paper from Copic or X-press. To stamp images I used black hybryd ink from Nuvo, it's copic and watercolor friendly ink, 2 in 1 :)



 To decorate my card panel I used base die and heart die from SCALLOP HEARTS COVER. I adhere hearts on the card panel with strong liquid glue from Studio Katia

Also I add few crystals. The picker tool is very helpful when you need to embellish your card with crystal or sequins.

Hope you like this card and will try masking technique with small stamps from your stas.
Have a great day!
Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment