Tuesday, July 16, 2019

5 Wedding theme cards

 Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you 5 cards I made using colection Be with me by Laserowe love. 


   For my first card I used a rubber stamp with a couple - Stempel gumowy - Para na huśtawce - Be with Me, it's a medium size stamp, perfect for A2 and 15x15cm cards. I stamped image with archival black ink on a watercolor paper and colored stamped image with watercolor markers. I cut it out with scissors.
   On a white card base I added clouds using cloud stencil and light blue distress ink, next I cut out a panel with window from white glitter cardstock and foam mount it with stamped image on the card base.


 For my second card I used papers from this collection. I cut out two panels using rectangle dies and attached them on the card base. Also I cut out beautiful roses and a sentiment from decorative paper stripe - Pasek Be with Me - 02, Laserowe LOVE. 


  To embellish my card I used chipboard hearts from same collection. I glued them on the card panel and filled with red and yellow crystal Nuvo drops.

   For my second card I cut out a rectangle card panel from Papier 30x30 cm - Be with Me - 06 Laserowe LOVE.
   I really love that sakura tree on a paper, so I want to keep it on my card :) From silver glitter cardstock I cut one more panel with circle shaped window and foam mount it on the first panel.

 Also I added tiny bird, few flowers and hearts. I glue a piece of vellum on the backside of chipboard hearts.

   My third card I decided to make with negative leftover from chipboard hearts, because this pattern looks amazing. 
   I create a colorful background using liquid watercolors from Pinkfresh studio. You can create such bright backgrounds with regular watercolor too, but you need and few layers for such intense color.  So, I simply drop liquid watercolor on a watercolor paper and blend color with water spray.


   I glued chipboard piece on the colorful background and then I applied Nuvo glimmer paste inside of few hearts.
   At last I glued card panel on a card base and attached few butterflies  Pasek Be with Me - 03, Laserowe LOVE and sentiment.


  For my next card I decided to keep amazing flowers from this paper  sheet -  Be with Me - 05 Laserowe LOVE.  
  I cut them out and foam mount on a green card panel. I create this card panel using 3d embossing folder with flowers. 

  I embellish my card only with bird and sentiment to keep main focus on flowers and textured background.


That's all hope you like thise cards!
Have a nice day

Other materials I used



1 comments: