Friday, May 24, 2019

Easy shimmer sunset background. Video

Hi everyone! I happy to share with you my new card and some tips how to use Nuvo shimmer powders to create bright background.


   I love to create card backgrounds with ombre effect and easiest way for me to create such background is using watercolor pens or shimmer powders. This time I decided to use shimmer powders because I want my background be bright, colorful and with lot of shine.
  
  Here is video tut, enjoy!


  For this card I used Tonic Studios - Monarch & Princess Wings Die Set, it consist of two beautiful butterflies dies and I used them both on my card, also I used Will's hand die set sentiment and few clear stamps.



   I start with creating card background using Shimmer powders. I cut a piece of watercolor paper little bit smaller them my cards base (14x11 cm). I spray water over the card panel and add shimmer powders: Solar Flare, Cherry Bomb, Lilac Waterfall.


    I cut out three butterflies from gold glitter and black gloss cardstock. I adhere them on a card using liquid glue. To embellish my card I decided to use small leaves. I stamped about 10 leaves colored them with alcohol markers and cut out with scissors. I didn't use coordinating dies because I want my leaves without white border this time.


I finish my card by adding Dream Drops and shimmer on leaves with Aqua shimmer pen.
I hope you like this card! Wish you a good day and see you soon!

Supplies UK shop


Supplies US shop


0 comments:

Post a Comment