Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cards with narcissus

Hello everyone! 

   Today I want to share with you two cards I made with "Yellow Spring" collection from polish brand Laserowe Love. I used few paper sheets: Yellow Spring - 01 and stripes with images: Pasek - Yellow Spring - 02, Pasek - Yellow Spring - 03. I cut out bunch of flowers and butterflies with my scissors to use them in my card. 





   I cut out two card panels from same paper sheet and adhere them on the card base. Also I cut out a little tag and place it slightly left on the card panel. Next I add few paper stripes and die cut border under the tag.



   As my main element I decided to use a chipboard wreath from same collection. I colored it with alcohol markers and adhere over the tag. Also I want to decorate my sentiment with flowers,  so I stamped floral image using rubber stamp from Laserowe Love (Stempel gumowy - Żonkile z baziami - Yellow Spring) and colored it with watercolor markers.


At last I add few blue flowers on a top right corner and two butterflies.  

And I made one more card in clean and simple style using same rubber stamp with narcissus.

I start with stamping flowers on a top and bottom of my card panel. Next I covered stamped images with mask and applied ink through the stencil all over my card panel.


I removed masks and colored flowers with markers. I cut out a round element from white cardstock and sentiment Hello from yellow and violet cardstock and adhere them in a center of my card.


 To finish my card I add few yellow drops on the card.


I would like to join some chalenges\

oraz  w Zielonych Kotach kwiatowy zawrót głowy

Supplies:

Other






6 comments:

  1. Beautifully! :) thank you that you are playing with us on the Altair Art blog! Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully! :) thank you that you are playing with us on the Altair Art blog! Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautifull cards! Thanks a lot for joining our May AltairArt challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete