Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Cards with wreath stamp

  Hi everyone!
   One of my favorite type of stamps is wreath stamps. It's very easy to build a card using only one such stamp. I want to share with you two cards I made with same stamp. I was using beautiful and detailed rubber stamp from Laserowe Love - Stempel gumowy - Wianek z konwaliami - First Love.


   It's a quite big stamp, but perfect for cardmaking, as you can see it can be on card as a focal element. I start my first card by stamping wreath in a centre of a white card panel (5 1/2 x 4 1\4, 14 x 11 cm). For stamping I used Memento black ink, Copic friendly ink and  I colored my wreath with alcohol markers. I used only few shades of markers to avoid mess on the tiny images.



 I embellish my card using pink, green and glitter yellow Nuvo drops.


For my second card I cut a card panel of a green cardstock and start stamping wreath from the center and next I stamped on corners. This time I use white pigment ink for stamping. I add a bit of color on my wreath with Copic markers. If you want to color image on a dark cardstock you have to use dark shades of medium you use.
  At last I add white dots with white gel pen.


Soon I will share two more "wreath" cards using Laser Love papers - First Love, so stay tooned!
Have a great day!

Supplies:















0 comments:

Post a Comment