Thursday, May 30, 2019

Colorful bouquet

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a card with bright colorful bouquet.




For this card I created a background with hearts. I cut out a panel from white cardsctock and applied yellow and pink distress inks on inner hearts. I also kept all tiny heart borders, I simply glue them back on a panel.


I stamped floral image with memento black ink and colored it with alcohol markers. I combine some my favorite bright colors with pastel colors to create a nice contrast on the card.
 
I cut out stamped image and foam mount it on the card panel. I stamped a sentiment with same yellow ink I used on inner hearts., I cut it out and adhere on the right bottom of my card. To embellish my card I used pink and yellow crystals. I adhere them onto card with tiny amount of Studio Katia's glue.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment