Friday, May 31, 2019

Video. Resist effect and adorable stamps







Hello everyone!

 I hope you've had a great start to the week. Today I want to share with two cards I made using Mica mist, Aqua Pens and Adorable Stamp Sets. I'm sure you have already seen those new cute stamps, well I love them all but, my favourite set is with cats, because I'm a big cat lover and hug my cat 24/7. I have a lot of fun while creating those bright card backgrounds. I combine my two favorite mediums and got amazing result!

How to made quick and easy card background you can see in this video:




 At first I cut a piece of watercolour paper (5 1\4 x 4) and stamped a lot of butterflies on it with embossing ink. I then heat embossed them with white emobossing powder.


Using Blue Aqua Flow pen I coloured my card panel around the butterflies. Next I covered card panel with a Pink Mica Mist. On the card with kitty I sprayed about 5-7 times, on the card with a hedgehog sprayed 3 times and you can see the difference between two cards in same technique.
 
I stamped few images with adorable stamps and colored them with alcohol Nuvo markers. I decided to have A white kitty on my card, so I add only light grey shadows on her.
 
 To add more interest on my cards I embellish them with Nuvo crystal and glitter drops. I chose the same colours for my embellishments that I used on the card panels: yellow, green and pink.

 
Thank you for stopping by! And see you soon. 

SUPPLIES LIST UK

SUPPLIES LIST USA
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment