Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Waffle Flower July Releasae Blog Hop

 Hello everyone! 

Welcome to the Waffle Flower July Release Blog Hop! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies!
  YOUR NEXT STOP - Laura Bassen


  Christmas in July is one of my favorite events! Usually I have no rush to prepare and send the cards in December just because I made them all in July :)

  And I prepared a lot of cards to show you today, I was so inspired with our new release so I couldn't stop! More inspiration I'll share on My and Waffle Flower Instagram accounts.

  I want to start with a new Ornaments series. I made my first card with Layered Ornament Die and different cardstock sheets, for smaller pieces I used my scraps:) I applied gold glitter paste through Snowy Pine Trees Stencil on a grey A2 panel and then foam mounted the ornaments. 


 
 For my second card I used the same stencil and die set but in different colors. Kraft cardstock is one of my favorite papers for Christmas cards. 


Nest we have another ornament Combo: Ornaments Background Foil Plate and Ornaments Coloring Stencil. That stencil set can be used separately, find below the example :)


  Gold ornament lines look fantastic! I cut out a matching sentiments from a gold mirror cardstock using new amazing sentiment dies from JJ Bolton called Oversized Merry Christmas Print. I heat embossed the second part of the sentiment using Merry Christmas Duo Stamp set. 


  I love that with a coordinating coloring stencil I can change not only ornament color but a background too! For all my cards I used water based regular Distress inks and Blending Brushes. 


On this card I framed the heat embossed sentiment using a small foil plate die from - A2 Layers Foil Plate.


Next I dried to use small Shader brushes to create shadows on the ornaments. This time I used silver foil for the ornaments outlines. To create a sentiment I used Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate.


And here is an example without foiling. Stamp and stencil only :) 



  Another new foil panel we have is Scattered Stars Foil Plate and I made a night sky scene using it. I applied different distress inks over the foiled panel. 

 Blending brushes help to remove small overfoiling on the paper :) 

I cut out a few small ornaments using Small Ornaments Die and placed them on a pine branch from Layered Winter Bird Die. Find the card with a new bird below :) 

 
 And here are those cute stars made with silver foil. I created a winter card using foils only, how fun is that? We have pre foiled die cut sentiments in 3 colors: silver, gold and black!

  I decorated a tree made with Outlined Pine Tree Foil Plate using a few small Enamel Dots. 


  If you don't have a foiling machine you will definitely love those stars in a die version - Scattered Stars Die! It's a half panel die so you can cut out a full background and borders too! 

For this card I used new flowers stamp set - Peony - September Birth Flower.



  The second new floral stamp set is Poppy - August Birth Flower, which one I also framed with a gold foil using A2 Layers Foil Plate.



But lets go back to our winter cards :) I can't wait to show you more cards using this sweet layered bird die - Layered Winter Bird Die. 


I cut out a pine tree frame using Pine Branch Panel Die and foam mount it on the ink blended card panel.


In this set 
Pine Branch Panel Die you will find a few small additions. I used a little berries to decorate my double pine branch frame :) 


  Also I made a card using pine branches only (without a bird) :) I cut them out wfom a white glitter cardstock and decorated them with enamel dots.  I cut out a green card panel using a Dashed Snowflake Panel Die with beautiful embossed snowflakes. 


Clean and simple card but I love the dimension of the white forest:)! 


Last, but not least a card with a new Two layered stencil with beautiful poinsettias - 
Layered Poinsettia Stencil Duo. I used red distress ink and gold glitter paste to create this card background. 


 I made a sentiment using Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate and I colored it with an alcohol base Copic markers.




So shiny! Perfect for the  Christmas season!



Thanks for staying with me :)

YOUR NEXT STOP - Laura Bassen

Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Thursday July 7th, 2022 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 7/13/2022.

Have a great day!
Galina

Supplies

43 comments:

  1. You’ve created so many cards I’m having a difficult time deciding on my favorite! What you’ve done with the new Waffle Flower Outline Pine Tree foil plate is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that a lot of fabulous cards! Love the ornament hot foil cardS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What amazing cards! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and Every card is an absolute masterpiece! I LOVE the cardinal the most! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are so cute. I love that you shared how to use one product so many ways. Especially love the card using the poinsettia stencil. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above comment is mine, not sure why my name didn't appear but Anonymous was entered !!

      Delete
  6. Am in LOVE with the new Christmas/Holiday themed hot foil plates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly, Galina!! So many example cards!! WOW!! I lost count... I liked best the one with the silver foiling and then the one with the cardinal on the branch, though MANY others are also beautiful and very eye-catching. You rock! My prayers continue to be with Ukraine and its people.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love ornament cards and yours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ornament foil plate is my favorite from this release and your cards are just beautiful! Can't wait to try this one out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patricia E WilsonJuly 5, 2022 at 5:48 PM

    Such pretty cards, especially like the one with the night sky, tree branches and the little ornaments. Thanks for sharing all your ideas. You should be ready for Christmas now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are just too many great things in this release. I guess my favorit is the large ornament. Such a great die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow oh wow! What a truly amazing group of cards you have crafted! LOVE the black as it makes your color choices just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You went plum crazy over this release and made a ton of awesome cards! I love them all! That ornament background looks amazing with all the different color combos you used to ink them it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, I love the poinsettia card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! You have been busy. 🙂 All your cards are fantastic. Great ideas for us all to try. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I thought I had favorite products from this release all picked out and then I started this hop. All your cards are lovely and you have demonstrated how to use so many products with different techniques. I have to say the nighttime ones are my favorite using the hot foil stars and the branches with the little bird and the one with the ornament too. Great job and thank you for sharing so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! So many gorgeous cards--I have no idea how you were able to create so many! These new products are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, so many beautiful cards! Love the night scene backgrounds. ❤️
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your night sky cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gallina, you've blown us away with all of your gorgeous Christmas cards! I might have just found my newest Poinsettia!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the ornament ones and your foiling! The pine die is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful card samples!
    They are all gorgeous and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are all beautiful! I especially like the gold glitter paste added to the poinsetta stencil. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your holiday cards are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the cards! The different colors using the same dies, wonderful ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful variety of cards. Love all the ornament cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really enjoyed seeing all the different color schemes that you used with the ornament foil background and stencil. It really highlighted how versatile that design can be with the use of different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! So many beautiful cards! I love them all, especially the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such pretty cards! I love the ornament designs and the florals! Great color combos and details!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sensory overload. So many beautiful cards.
    The ornaments hanging from the pine bough
    on the dark background is wonderful. Love
    that beautiful cardinal. thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, you were serious when you said you couldn't stop! There is so much inspiration in this post, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The heat index today is 105 degrees. Your snowy cards are quite a lovely sight! You do absolutely beautiful work - thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Marisela Delgado said: Wow! Such gorgeous cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! You really went above and beyond! Love that ornament background!

    ReplyDelete
  35. With every card showing up on this page I thought:’This one is the best!’. But then the next one was even better again. Conclusion: All are awesome 🤩 🤩 Love them. ❤️You did a 👌🏼 job.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, so much creative inspiration in your card suite for this release!! All your cards are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You made all your Christmas cards for the year for this hop, lol. The ornament die is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So many beautiful cards, it’s impossible to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What fun cards--this is such a great release! I need it all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow these projects are incredible! I love all the unique different designs that you’ve created here! I really love that sky background for the Christmas card just beautiful. Thanks so much! LIsaacreativeniche

    ReplyDelete
  41. Some great stuff in there. Really loved every bit of your blog. I also know a florist who sell and deal in Fresh Roses and Birthday Flowers Williams Lake. Their rates are remarkably low with same-day delivery throughout the Williams Lake and its suburbs. So if you ever need flowers for a special event, please do check them out!

    ReplyDelete