Tuesday, June 28, 2022

10 cards 1 kit - Tropical Card Kit Waffle Flower Cradfts & Galina Filippenko


Hello everyone!

  After a month full of inspiration on my and Waffle Flower Instargram accounts I decided to gather all the cards and short videos in one post. Our Tropical Card kit wil be avaible a couple more days to order and then the die only will avaible around this time next year!

Find more about thi kit on my previous post HERE
Find a Live Replay HERE
Find a full video Tutorail with a first 3 cards HERE

And here is a Kit Content : 


I put all my shors clips in one video HERE  (or watch the video below)  



Next I want to show you all my cards, be prepared for a lot of photos and inspiration :) 



Card 2.














Card 7

Video for the cards below HERE


Card 8


Card 9


Card 10


It was so much fun to play with this kit and I hope you like that cute little parrot as much as I am :)

Thanks so mush for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment