Thursday, February 17, 2022

Woodgraing bricks using a large background stamp

 Hello everyone! 

Today I want to share with you a fun way of using large backgrounds stamps like - Wood Grain 6x6 Stamp. I used it with  1/2" A2 Background Strips Dies to create a background for a beautiful flowers from Joyful Blooms 4x6 Stamps.


   Usually, I stamp with the acrylic blocks, but I don't have huge blocks for 6x6 stamps. So, I make an inverse stamping with background stamps. I remove the acetate sheet only from the back of the stamp and place it on the table. I cover the stamp with a cardstock and press with a small acrylic block or with hands.


I stamped the wood background with a dark brown ink in a piece of kraft cardstock.



  This pattern looks amazing and so realistic. For sure you can use it as is. I decided to create a kind of wood brick, to add more dimension to my card. 
  I cut out large stripes using  1/2" A2 Background Strips Dies and foam mount them on the A2 kraft color card panel. Also I added a bit of dark brown ink on the edges.



  I stamped flowers from Joyful Blooms 4x6 Stamps. with dark brown ink and colored them with inks and coordinating stencis. I cut out the flowers with a Joyful Blooms Coordinating Dies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies 

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the stamp Galina, and a beautiful card. love the contrast of the flowers against the woodgrain
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a creative way to use a larger stamp! Great idea! Your card turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got married to my lovely husband for the past 12 years without conceiving and fibroid was the issue I took different prescribed medication but could not cure it but my husband was so confident in me and kept encouraging me that one day someone would call me mother we did not rest searching for solution from different doctors all they could see was surgery and I was afraid of that, a friend in my office introduced me to doctor DAWN ACUNA, she said dawn acuna helped her when she had blocked tube and she also helped so many of her friends to conceive,
    I wrote to her on Whatsapp immediately, she promised to help me after I explained everything to her, she gave me some instructions which I did everything perfectly as instructed, 3 week's after everything I went to the hospital and doctor confirmed me 1 week pregnant but right now I have my beautiful baby.
    *If you want to treat infertility.
    *If you want to quickly conceive.
    *If you want to return your lover.
    *If you want peaceful marriage.
    And many others contact Dr dawn acuna on Whatsapp:+2348032246310
    Email: dawnacuna314@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete