Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Out of this world shaker cards! Video


 Hello everyone!
Today I have two super fun shaker cards to share. I made them with a minimum of supplies, but I had so much fun to make them! For both of my shaker cards I used Solar System Die, Distress Oxide inks and Shaker Covers - Puffy Circles.


How I made those cards you can watch here on on my Youtube channel.



  At first I need to say I made those cosmic card backgrounds using the same technique, but I got an absolutely different result. That's all because I didn't stop at the right moment making the dark blue background and I got a bold, almost ink blended look card background. Anyway, I like it too! :) 


  I cut out a sun and planets using Solar System Die from Waffle Flower Crafts from a colored cardstock and I colored them with alcohol based Copic markers. If you don't have any  markers you can ink blend the die cuts to add more interest to the card. 


Also, I added white splashes using Large Splatter Plastic Brush from Tim Holtz to create stars. I attached the sun die cut to the card base and added star sequins, yellow crystals and matt sequins from Studio Katia. 

For my second card I used a leftover blue circle piece from the previous card to create a planet shaker card. Again I usedSolar System Die to cut out all the elements as well as Shaker Circle Die to cut out the shaker opening. 


I stamped the sentiments from Solar System Sentiments on both of my cards using Versafine black ink. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker cards Galina. Love the way you contrasted the colour with the blue against the pink/yellow background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete