Monday, November 15, 2021

Cristmas card with a red bows

 Hello everyone! 

  Here is another fancy Christmas card for this seaso. I decorate the card with a lot of red bows from Peace & Joy 6x8 Pirouette Stamps, with stamp you can create beautiful wreaths, but also you can use any of those images separately. 



  I decided to decorate the card background with a red bows, so, I stamped them using one stamp from Peace & Joy 6x8 Pirouette Stamp. I cut out a card background using Modern Geometric A2 Coverplate III from a white glitter cardstock. I attached the die cut on a light blue card base.
 

   I heat embossed the sentiment using the same stamp set and I cut it out with a coordinating die. Love to have coordinating dies for sentiments too, The card looks more accurate.
  I embellished the card with 3 crystals and I foam mount the sentiment on the top of my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Galina - love the die cut you used in behind the bows.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete