Monday, October 4, 2021

Floral card colored with ABT Pro Alcohol markers by Tombow

 Hello everyone!

  I was playing with new ABT Pro Alcohol markers by Tombow and in the end I made a cute floral card. The best way to rest new markers is to color the flowers :) I colored a beautiful Anemone flowers from Waffle Flower Crafts.



How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel. 

  I stamped the Anemone flowers with Memento black ink on a special paper for alcohol markers. I colored the biggest flower with Orange set of Tombow Alcohol markers, for smaller flowers I used two red markers and for leaves I used Green Set of Tombow Alcohol markers. 


To create a card background I applied blue, mint and light blue colors of ink on a white paper and I cut out the panel with A2 Lacy Layers Die. Using the same die set I cut out a frame from a black glitter cardstock. 

I embellished the card with enamel dots and stamped a sentiment from Sending Love Sentiments with Versafine black ink. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies 

1 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a beautifully coloured image Galina - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete