Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Mixed-media stenciling using Tiny Hearts stencil Waffle flower

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share a few easy techniques with stencil. For my card I used a Tiny heart stencil with Glitter Glaze - Galaxy and gold embossing powder from Brutus Monroe to create a pretty and shiny card background. 


How I made this card you can watch here or on my youtube channel.


   I cut out a leaf wreath using Circle Leaf shaker die from dark orange cardstock and with a separate die I cut out colorful leaves and attached them behind the orange die cut. I stamped a sentiment using Sentiment Additions 2 and dark blue ink and cut it out with a coordinating die. 
   After the card panel dried I cut it out with Nesting Stitched Rectangles Die and attached it to the blue card base. With the same die I cut out one more rectangle piece from white cardstock, I attached this die cut inside of the card, to be able to write something inside. 

 With the same techniques and materials I created one more card. For my second card I used a black and gold cardstock sheets. On a black A2 panel I applied Glitter Glaze and gold embossing powder through the all opening of Tiny heart stencil.
 I cut out a leaf wreath from a gold mirror cardstock and created a shaker with clear crystals inside. I heat embossed the sentiment with  white embossing powder and cut it out with a coordinating die. I attached more clear crystals on the card panel and this card turned out super fancy :) 



Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Galena - great use of the stencil and die to make these stunning creations.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete