Monday, February 8, 2021

Glow in the dark Stitched card. Video

 Hello everyone! 

Today I want to show you a cool way how to create a glowing in the dark night sky on a  card :) I've created a stitched card using Stitchable Pinking Oval and Oval Embroidery Hoops Die from Waffle Flower Crafts.

 

Those stars glows in the dark!

 

 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel. Also, I'm sharing a few diecuting tips for the intricate dies.

 

You can find more free stitchble  patttrens for this die HERE.

  I cut out an oval stitchable panel using Stitchable Pinking Oval. I poke out all the tiny dots with A2 Piercing Panel Die. I stitched a few stars on the die cut with a glow in the dark floss from DMC (#E940). 

  To decorate my card I cut out an oval hoop using a largest die from Oval Embroidery Hoops Die set. I cut it out from a black glitter cardstock and one small piece from gold mirror cardstock. 



  I stamp and cut out with coordinating dies a two sentiments for my card. I used a solid sentiment stamp from Love Letter Combo. With such large solid stamps I recommend to use a special ink like Versamark black ink or hybrid black ink.

  Also, I cut out a panel with A2 Piercing Panel Die. It cuts out a perfect A2 size card panel with embossed tiny dots. You can stitch on this panel too!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Galina
 
Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment